I had some fantastic feedback from our email last month about your Business’ Judgement Day. Yes it really was a true story! You can read it again here if you missed it (it was during the holidays after all).
There were 2 questions that were commonly asked by many of you…
“How does website maintenance, or lack of it, really affect my business?”
“What am I actually getting for my money each month?”
Good questions from great people. Here is what you need to know!
If you don’t maintain, it becomes a pain!
HOW DOES WEBSITE MAINTENANCE AFFECT MY BUSINESS?
Think house maintenance, car maintenance, hand & nail maintenance (for the ladies). How do those things end up when we don’t keep a check on them? Need I say more? If you don’t maintain, it becomes a pain!
Here’s the top 3 considerations:
- Dead or Alive? Upgrading on a regular basis keeps your website current with the latest trends and technologies. Allowing your website to evolve as technology evolves shows that your business is active, live and vibrant! It’s not a “stuck in the past going nowhere” type of business.
- Good service sells! Unresponsive, slow, hard-to-use sites will turn customers away! A happy user experience online coincides with a happy user experience with your business overall.
- Security matters. Maintenance fixes known bugs and security issues. This will keep your website, customers and business safe and secure. It also avoids you being stuck with no support for your obsolete version when you really need it.
Have you ever had a problem with your email, because your server has been BLACKLISTED? This happens mostly because a website has not been maintained, kept up to date, and has now been compromised to send spam. Maintenance is the key to stop this!
On to the next question…
WHAT AM I ACTUALLY GETTING FOR MY MONEY EACH MONTH?
(With our Website Maintenance Plans)
- Peace of Mind: Knowing your website is being monitored and maintained.
- Time: To focus on what you do best – your business.
- Experience: With over 15 years in the online communication industry Artifex has a solid awareness of what works and what doesn’t.
- Search Love: by keeping in the good books with Google.
- Sounding Board: Got ideas, wonderings or questions about anything online marketing related – I’m here to listen and advise.
In real terms, each month I check over your site to see what updates are needed and do them. If you have anything you want updated, changed or added… just let me know and I will do it for you.
Want to know what your analytics mean, how the online ads are working, what’s new in online marketing… I deliver the answers.
Need help with email marketing, social media marketing, online advertising, creating ebooks, capturing customer leads… here to help!