We create websites for NFP (Not For Profits) and Organisations that showcases their purpose and prompts visitors to take action.
It’s time to shine the spotlight on the change you want to see in the world and empower your visitors to take valued action. We create websites that achieve this – helping your group gain greater visibility and awareness of its plans and purpose.
Artifex has partnered with many not for profit, community groups and churches building websites and marketing materials that has seen them build momentum towards positive action. The websites we create can help your organisation and its team of volunteers by:
- Identifying what action you need people to take and providing the means to do that easily online.
- Better managing and automating administrative and communication tasks – releasing committee members from the burden these can become.
- Creating a valuable resource of information covering the cause you support.
- Providing an ongoing avenue of income through donations where applicable.
Who have we worked with?
Rotary Club of Jimboomba
The Rotary Club of Jimboomba needed a new website that would enable visitors to easily book their venues for hire and learn more about the Club’s past, present and future. The new website design incorporated:
- An easy call to action for booking enquiries.
- An online booking enquiry button linked to a third party booking form.
- Showcase the Jimboomba Heritage Precinct and its historical buildings.
- Include a blog for latest news updates.
We continue to maintain the website with our monthly Care Plan updates to the content management system and blog posts.