Helping new business startups, tradie and service-based businesses get set to launch.
We work alongside small business owners helping them establish their business with all the essential online and inprint marketing tools they need to startup.
So they can hit the ground running with confidence and with everything they need to get found and be positioned as the professionaal and reliable option over their competition.
We do this through our Smart Startup design and marketing packages that can include a customised logo design, branded business cards, email signature, DL flyer, letterhead and even a website. By partnering with Artifex your startup phase is going to be:
- Easy and stress free – as we have done this so many times with so many different business types that we will know exactly what your business needs and when.
- Quicker and more efficient – as tackling all the startup essentials now, means everything is in place at the starting line. No going back and forth because you didn’t realise you will need “this or that” further down the track.
- Presenting a professional image from day one – no low budget shortcuts that see you rethinking, redoing and respending your original branding and design choices 6 months later.
Who have we worked with?
Scuttlebugg Pest Control – Tasmania
Scuttlebugg is a business based in Tasmania that was planning to start up their Pest Control service. They wanted a character based business that played up the fun loving nature and personality of Scott the owner. The Smart StartUp Essentials Package included:
- A fun loving 2D Character based logo design.
- An equally fun n funky business card design.
- Design and Printingn of triplicate carbonless service books.
Oliver Children – China
What did we do?
Oliver Children was an Australian owned early learning centre with the childcare facility located in China. This new business startup wanted a colourful, playful logo that incorporated an iconic Australian character as its mascot. They opted for the Smart Startup Essentials Package, customised to include 2 different business card designs for the principal owners.