Are you a marketing professional who needs support with design and digital marketing?
We give digital marketing support to overwhelmed marketing professionals and business development managers. We help you achieve your organisation’s goals by implementing its marketing and product development strategies.
Artifex has partnered with marketing professionals from a range of different industries and niches. Our role is to support them as they deliver a range of marketing activities – from website development, updates, print and packaging design, concept mockups and more.
- Are you experiencing growth and need help in managing your digital marketing?
- Need help with the practical implementation of marketing strategies?
- Preparing to take your products and services to a wider market but need some graphic design expertise?
Let’s get on top of your workload and achieve your company goals and KPIs!
Who have we worked with?
Queensland Primary Producer
Spanning 10 years, we worked with the company’s Media Marketing Manager in the creation of:
- New website development for the parent company and individual product lines with ongoing site maintenance.
- Product logo and brand development.
- Product packaging design.
- Artwork for branded, stackable food cartons.
- Social media competition graphics and videos.
- National awards promo video.
- Graphic design for special event posters, promotional t-shirts, stickers and flyers.
- Artwork for product promotion brochures and pull-up banners.
Melbourne Based Security Installation Company
What did we do?
- New website development with ongoing site maintenance and upgrades.
- Graphic design for print advertisements, tradeshow brochures and pull-up banners.
- Corporate stationery design including presentation folders, letterhead, with compliments slips and business cards.
- Desktop publishing of proposal documentation.
- Ongoing support and service spanning 10 years to the internal marketing manager providing advice on digital marketing queries, SEO tactics, lead generation and blogging.
International Health Organisation
We worked directly with the Chief Marketing Officer of Australia & UK in the development of 12 websites for separate companies within a growing family of cutting-edge health industry brands including back to work health service providers and allied health support for NDIS.
This included the rebrand of two corporate sites and spanned a term of approximately 8 years with the largest growth in the last 2 years. Services also included:
- Graphic design of corporate email signatures
- Website design, development and ongoing maintenance
A National Steel Distributor to the Building Industry
We worked with the Business Development Manager in the creation of a trade show display stand concept that was then built for use in national architectural trade shows.
- Graphic design of print adverts, pull-up banners and trilobal fabric wall banner.
- Desktop publishing of a product colour chart brochure and product warranty documents.
- Launch a Lead Gen Campaign that includes the development of a lead magnet; adding a lead capture landing page on your website; connecting that with your email marketing platform.
- Optimise existing website content so to improve rankings, increase visitors and boost your brand awareness.
- Develop a new website or refresh the existing website.
- Put your content marketing strategy into action by preparing new content posts, designing social share graphics, or creating your email marketing automation.
- Concept mockups for product packaging; tradeshow displays or a brand refresh as part of management proposals.
- and so much more….
Yaaaaaaaay. Thanks, Tanya, it looks great!
I am so pleased with the suite (code for: many, many, many) websites we are delivering. Aren’t we doing well to be pumping out all these sites and still standing?!